This describes how the process of working and getting paid is designed.
- First there needs to be a JIRA issue that is being selected for the development.
- JIRA issue has to be assigned by the manager to the person working on the issue.
- JIRA issue may have multiple references to Confluence wiki or external sources that need to be consulted so that work is properly conducted.
- Check if that task has a work estimate, it has to have before starting work on it.
- Every day a work needs to be logged in JIRA issue as well as in Upwork platform.
- All coding work is done in a separate branch that starts from develop branch.
- The work is constantly reviewed therefore the commits should be minimum daily and available in your own repository.
- If the work takes more time then it should not be worked on unless agreed by both parties.
- The work upon completion and accepted will be merged by Radoslaw Szymanek
- JIRA issue is closed by the manager when accepted.
Different activities ( types of units of work )
- Documentation on wiki - creation of wiki pages describing a particular aspect as well as improvement of the existing pages.
- Creation of youtube movie describing a particular aspect and uploading it to osolpro youtube channel
- Creation of tweets as well as finding people to follow for a particular aspect (e.g. osolpro-maven). Every technology has its own channel.